Garnier Skin Naturals Hyaluronic Daily Moisturizing Aloe Jelly Skin 50

Lipcara

Garnier Skin Naturals Hyaluronic Daily Moisturizing Aloe Jelly Skin 50 ml

  • Sale
  • Regular price Rs.925.00


Garnier Skin Naturals Hyaluronic Daily Moisturizing Aloe Jelly Skin 50 ml

This intensely hydrating jelly, with Organic Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic acid instantly re-hydrates thirsty skin and locks in moisture for up to 48 hours. With a fresh, melting texture, Garnier Skin.

Active's Aloe Jelly can be used as:

Day Care: Apply as a morning moisturiser to lock moisture into the skin all day long. Night Care: When used at night the jelly formula is absorbed into the skin and works its magic while you sleep. Wake up with skin that looks refreshed and re-charged.

Face Mask: Dehydrated skin?

Use as a pampering face mask for skin that appears re-plumped and supple.

How To Use: For best results, use Garnier Skin Active 3 in 1 Hydrating Aloe Water Jelly as part of a daily skin routine, starting with Garnier’s Natural refreshing Aloe wash.

Day and Night: Apply a thin layer of Aloe Hydrating Moisturiser Mask to clean skin and massage gently until fully absorbed.

Mask: Apply a thick layer to your skin, avoiding the eye and lip area. Relax and leave to absorb for 3 minutes. If necessary, remove any excess with a cotton pad. This formula contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% of the ingredients work to preserve the product. The gentle formula is non-comedogenic and non-greasy.


Suitable for all skin types.


Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
0%
(0)
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
A
Anny
Pretty nice

Good for my dry skin.